Svala Tashi Crossbody - Natural Cork
- Handcrafted with natural, biodegradable, vegan cork fabric
- Lined with black recycled polyester made with plastic bottles combined with organic cotton
- Dimensions: 8” Width x 6.5” Height x 2.5” Depth
- Interior pocket (3” Width x 5” Height) to store credit cards and ID
- Adjustable buckle strap drop: 18” to 21.5”
- Hidden magnetic closure
- Detachable silver Svala swallow charm
- Organic cotton Svala dust bag included
- Made in Los Angeles
The Tashi crossbody in natural cork is a versatile bag which can be used for day or night. It is large enough to hold a small wallet but compact and chic enough to use for a night out.
Svala’s luxury, vegan handbags are handcrafted in downtown Los Angeles with Pinatex (an alternative to leather made from pineapple leaves) and cork. Each Svala handbag is lined with recycled polyester made from plastic bottles as well as organic cotton. All of Svala’s products are free of animal products and byproducts, are produced sustainably, and their artisan bag makers are paid fair wages and have safe, comfortable working conditions. Svala also participates in a carbon offset program, and they also donate 10% of profits to environmental causes. Svala is a PETA approved brand and Fur Free Retailer.
Domestic: Free shipping on all orders. 15 day return/exchange policy on all full price products, except furniture, lighting, oversized and discounted items. All furniture, lighting, oversized and discounted items are final sale.
International (outside the U.S.): Flat $29 shipping for all orders under 4 pounds. Flat $89 shipping for all orders over 4 pounds. Furniture is not eligible for international orders. All international orders are final sale.
For more details on our shipping and returns policy click here.