Made Trade Recycled Hemp and Organic Cotton Reusable Face Mask$15
Please allow up to one week for certain colors/sizes to ship. Thank you in advance for your patience!
• Two-layer fabric face mask
• Follows CDC and Kaiser Permanente's guidelines
• Recycled hemp and organic cotton exterior
• Organic cotton interior
• Easy on and off with comfortable elastic ear loops
• Pleated for superior coverage
• Includes interior filter pocket (filter not included)
• Handmade in Portland, Oregon
• Adult Standard size fits most adults, Adult Small size recommended for smaller faces, and Kids size recommended for 2 1/2 - 8 years of age
We took our time to source the highest quality fabrics, made a bulk of prototypes to ensure the fit was just right and employed local Portland sewers to make our face masks. Our reusable, non-medical grade face masks comply with CDC and Kaiser Permanente's guidelines for cloth face coverings, are made with the highest quality sustainable fabrics and feel incredibly soft on your face. Our face mask is easy to take on or off, stays in place, has a pocket for an optional filter, and comes in three elegant colors. We teamed up with one of our amazing Made Trade brand partners, Altar, to employ local Portland-based makers and sewers during the COVID-19 pandemic. Assorted Colors include one of each color (Set of 3) or two of each color (Set of 6).
Our masks come in three sizes:
• Adult Standard (4.25" x 7.5" face covering)
• Adult Small (4.25" x 6.5" face covering)
• Kids (3.75" x 5.75" face covering)
The Adult Standard is designed to fit most adult faces and heads. If you have a smaller face or head we suggest the Adult Small. Our Kids size is recommended for children 2 1/2 to 6 years of age per CDC guidelines. Kids should only wear a mask if they are able to remove it themselves.
We chose form-fitting, expandable pleats for the widest amount of coverage, and comfortable elastic that helps the mask stay in place all day long. Pleats allow for the most coverage from the space below your chin up to the bridge of your nose. And strong elastic ear loops retain their stretch wear after wear.
The filter pocket
We included an interior pocket for a filter. Coffee filters work great (not included) and also help to add extra support to create a more rigid form around the bridge of the nose.
Our masks come in Fog, Pine, and Ocean and look great across any sustainable wardrobe.
We partnered with Altar to create these face masks in our home city of Portland, Oregon — employing sewers and makers affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- For best results, hand wash routinely with warm water and a small amount of mild laundry detergent. Remove filter before washing. Machine washing is also fine, but light shrinkage may occur.
- DO NOT use bleach or hydrogen peroxide, which will degrade the fabric over time.
- Hang to dry or tumble dry on low heat.
- Press the mask with iron to restore pleats and its original shape. Just be sure to avoid ironing the elastic ear loops.
- Make your own mask with Kaiser Permanente's step by step instructions
- Read A User's Guide to Face Masks from The New York Times — the most helpful article we've seen on the subject
15-day hassle-free returns for U.S. customers
You can return or exchange eligible full price items* purchased on Made Trade for a refund or store credit, so long as you get in touch with our customer support team within 15 days of receiving your order. You can reach our customer support team by email at email@example.com. Returns and exchanges must be unworn, unwashed, unused and in original condition with tags.
If you’re exchanging a product or receiving store credit then return shipping is 100% free. If you are returning an item for a refund we charge a flat $5 return shipping fee for each item ordered.
Discounted and sale items up to 40% off are eligible for exchange or store credit within 15 days of delivery.
Final sale items*
Furniture, lighting, oversized items (hampers and large rugs — excluding bath mats), gift cards, all underwear bottoms and face masks (for hygienic reasons), sale items discounted 40% off or more, and orders outside the United States are all final sale.
Domestic shipping (inside the United States)
Free shipping on all orders over $75 and flat $6 shipping on all orders under $75 (Continental United States). For orders of oversized items to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam or Puerto Rico (hampers and some large rugs), we charge a flat $50 shipping fee.
International shipping (outside the United States)
Flat rate shipping ($19 - $89) depending on the order total. Please note taxes and duties are not included. Furniture is not eligible for international orders. All international orders are final sale. We do not ship furniture or most oversized items outside the United States. Shipping furniture to Alaska and Hawaii may incur an additional fee. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
on orders $75+
100% carbon offset