Newly Goods Cumberland Blue Throw Blanket
- 51% recycled cotton and 49% recycled plastic bottles, and unbelievably soft!
- Each blanket uses 12 plastic bottles and saves 2250 gallons of water
50" X 60"
- Spot clean with a soft cloth using water and biodegradable, phosphate-free soap.
- Recommended to hand wash, but you may also machine wash (gentle cycle) on cold.
- Can be professionally pressed at a dry cleaner or you may also iron.
Newly’s commitment to environmental sustainability informs everything they do -- both as a brand and with every product they create. All of Newly’s beautiful home products are made from 100% recycled materials and are shipped in 100% recycled packaging.
Each Newly blanket is produced using the recycled plastic thread from 12 plastic water bottles, made in the USA. This process saves 2250 gallons of water, uses no chemicals, and creates nearly zero carbon dioxide.
Newly’s line of glassware is hand blown out of recycled glass by small artisans shops in Spain. Using recycled glass ensures that more than a ton of natural resources is conserved for every ton of glass recycled. Newly also pays living wages to all the artisans who craft their elegant home products.
Every Newly cutting board is made with 100% reclaimed hardwood making them incredibly sustainable, beautiful and durable.
Domestic: Free shipping on all orders. 15 day return/exchange policy on all full price products, except furniture, lighting, oversized and discounted items. All furniture, lighting, oversized and discounted items are final sale.
International (outside the U.S.): Flat $29 shipping for all orders under 4 pounds. Flat $89 shipping for all orders over 4 pounds. Furniture is not eligible for international orders. All international orders are final sale.
For more details on our shipping and returns policy click here.