Hoot Sheet Set
Turn off the lights and climb into bed with Hoot's incredible, luxuriously soft sheets made from recycled cotton and renewable wood. These sheets are unlike any bedding you've felt before — absolutely light as air and silky soft. Guaranteed to take your sleep game to the next level.
- Exceptionally breathable keeping your skin cool and dry
- Soft and silky texture naturally absorbs and wicks away moisture, and won't pill or fade with washing
- Each set includes one fitted sheet, one top sheet, and two pillowcases
- Available in Twin, Full, Queen and King sizes
- King set comes with King size pillows
- Fits well on both regular and deep pocket mattresses up to 15”
- OEKO-TEX® certified to be free of harmful chemicals
- Designed in Brooklyn, New York
Hoot sheets are made with TENCEL™ and manufactured through an award-winning, efficient process. The process recycles a portion of deadstock cotton scraps from clothing production facilities and blends them with eucalyptus wood pulp from FSC-certified (Forest Stewardship Council) farms to produce new virgin fibers. This closed-loop production process means that 99% of the solvent used is recycled for another batch.
- Machine wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle
- Use mild, liquid detergent
- Avoid using bleach and fabric softener
- Tumble dry on low heat or line dry
In 2017, Hoot founders, Laura and Chris, were on a mission to curate their home in a way that reflected both their minimalist style and their environmental values. While searching for environmentally friendly bedding, they found themselves immediately discouraged and confused by the options. They wanted bedding made with a sustainable material with transparent sourcing they could trust, but they couldn't find any sheets that would meet their standards. That's when they decided to take on the challenge themselves and Hoot was born.
After much research into the bedding industry, they discovered TENCEL™, a fabric made from recycled cotton and recycled wood that was also incredibly soft and breathable. All Hoot sheets are made with the eco-friendly TENCEL fabric, which is also socially responsible. Lenzing, the manufacturer of TENCEL, is certified by ECOCERT with the Ecological & Recycled Textile standard, which stands for environmentally compatible production processes and high social standards in manufacturing. Customers can sleep easy know that Hoot's environmentally sheets contain no harmful chemicals, are made from renewable resources that don't compromise on quality or texture, and are milled in a facility with exceptional worker standards.
Domestic: Free shipping on all orders. 15 day return/exchange policy on all products, except furniture, lighting and oversized items. All furniture, lighting, oversized and discounted items are final sale.
International (outside the U.S.): Flat $29 shipping for all orders under 4 pounds. Flat $89 shipping for all orders over 4 pounds. Furniture is not eligible for international orders. All international orders are final sale.
For more details on our shipping and returns policy click here.