Dushyant Asthana Garment Dyed Oversized 'Jaipur' Shirt in Khaki
Fabric and Fit Details:
- Oversized full-placket long shirt
- Color: Khaki. The actual color of the shirt may vary slightly than what is seen on the screen
- Fabric: 100% Cotton Poplin
- Buttons: Dyed to match the fabric color
Sizing (in inches):
- Small - Shoulder: 17, Chest: 44, Shirt Length: 32
- Medium - Shoulder: 18, Chest: 46, Shirt Length: 33.5
- Large - Shoulder: 19, Chest: 48, Shirt Length: 35
- Extra-Large - Shoulder: 20, Chest: 50, Shirt Length: 36
NOTE: Please note that the actual color of the shirt may differ from the pictures due to computer lighting and the garment dyed nature of the fabric.
Dushyant Asthana’s textiles and garments are designed in their Los Angeles studio and made in small quantities across local communities in India — celebrating the country where their founder was born and raised.
Dushyant Asthana prides itself on transparency and has an end-to-end view of where their fabric is sourced from and who tailors each garment. All garments are made from ethically sourced, fully sustainable fabrics and are produced responsibly with hand-loomed, hand-printed and hand-dyed fabrics. They also work to minimize wastage by producing their clothing lines in small batches. Each garment is classically tailored by following very specific design guidelines ensuring every piece adheres to the highest quality. Dushyant Asthana also pays their tailors fair, living wages for their timeless craft.