Days of August The Trifecta Earrings - Rays$66
Not all earrings can be worn three different ways. These ones can. Talk about versatility.
These earrings have three parts:
- A Stud earring
- A Stainless Steel Ear Back
- An extra piece
- Simple Studs
- Stud Earrings with the extra piece in front of the ear, creating a layered look
- Stud Earrings with the extra piece behind the ear, creating a 3D look
- Handcrafted in small runs in the Adelaide Studio
- Locally sourced reclaimed Stainless Steel
- Hand polished to a brushed finish
- Welded Stainless Steel Ear Posts
- Stainless Steel ear backs
- Hypoallergenic (nickel free)
- Strong and durable
- Light and comfortable to wear
- Comes packaged on an engraved clear acrylic stick and grey felt coin purse
An Australian brand, Days of August uses 100% reclaimed stainless steel to create each of their incredible jewelry pieces and accessories. Each piece is filed, polished, sanded, spot welded and finished — all by hand.
All Days of August products are sustainable with no chemicals used in their production; vegan with no animal products used or harmed; and are cut from reclaimed metal that is excess from a local Australian machinist. Days of August is also carbon neutral, using solar panels to power the studio where all their jewelry is made and committed to plant more than 300 trees each year in rural areas of South Australia to offset the entire brand’s carbon emissions.
Domestic: Free shipping on all orders. 15 day return/exchange policy on all full price products, except furniture, lighting, oversized and discounted items. All furniture, lighting, earrings, swimsuits, underwear and oversized items are final sale. Discounted items are eligible for exchange or store credit within 15 days of delivery.
International (outside the U.S.): Flat $29 shipping for all orders under 4 pounds. Flat $89 shipping for all orders over 4 pounds. Furniture is not eligible for international orders. All international orders are final sale.
For more details on our shipping and returns policy click here.