Days of August The Mecano Earrings in Circle (hooks)
- Measures 45mm x 30mm
- Locally sourced reclaimed Stainless Steel
- Made with 2 Layers - one brushed, one powder-coated textured matte black
- Joined together with a head pins (bottom circles swing)
- Titanium hooks
- Stainless Steel ear backs
- Hypoallergenic (nickel free)
- Strong and durable
- Handcrafted in small runs in the Adelaide Studio
- Comes packaged on an engraved acrylic board and grey felt coin purse
The ethical sourcing and ecological practices makes every Days of August product carbon neutral.
A native tree is planted on your behalf every time you make an online purchase.
An Australian brand, Days of August uses 100% reclaimed stainless steel to create each of their incredible jewelry pieces and accessories. Each piece is filed, polished, sanded, spot welded and finished — all by hand.
All Days of August products are sustainable with no chemicals used in their production; vegan with no animal products used or harmed; and are cut from reclaimed metal that is excess from a local Australian machinist. Days of August is also carbon neutral, using solar panels to power the studio where all their jewelry is made and committed to plant more than 300 trees each year in rural areas of South Australia to offset the entire brand’s carbon emissions.