Days of August The Detailed Hair Comb
This is what your hair has been waiting for.
A comb as beautiful as it is functional. The kind that that the ladies from Downton Abbey would wear if they were alive today. And, you know, if they were real.
- Handcrafted in small runs in the Adelaide Studio.
- Locally sourced reclaimed stainless steel
- Strong and extremely durable.
- Hand polished to a brushed finish
- Will never tarnish or discolour.
- Half circle measures 40mm x 80mm
- Teeth measure 3mm x 45mm
- Also available in textured charcoal
- Comes packaged in a grey felt coin purse
An Australian brand, Days of August uses 100% reclaimed stainless steel to create each of their incredible jewelry pieces and accessories. Each piece is filed, polished, sanded, spot welded and finished — all by hand.
All Days of August products are sustainable with no chemicals used in their production; vegan with no animal products used or harmed; and are cut from reclaimed metal that is excess from a local Australian machinist. Days of August is also carbon neutral, using solar panels to power the studio where all their jewelry is made and committed to plant more than 300 trees each year in rural areas of South Australia to offset the entire brand’s carbon emissions.