Days of August The Minimal Form Pendant - Circle
- Double pendant - large hanging from the chain, and a small one fixed on the chain, which can be moved around.
- Large measures 45mm diameter
- Small measures 15mm diameter
- Locally sourced reclaimed Stainless Steel
- Brushed Finish
- 80cm stainless steel chain
- Hypoallergenic (nickel free)
- Strong and durable
- Handcrafted in small runs in the Adelaide Studio
- Comes packaged on a card and grey felt coin purse
An Australian brand, Days of August uses 100% reclaimed stainless steel to create each of their incredible jewelry pieces and accessories. Each piece is filed, polished, sanded, spot welded and finished — all by hand.
All Days of August products are sustainable with no chemicals used in their production; vegan with no animal products used or harmed; and are cut from reclaimed metal that is excess from a local Australian machinist. Days of August is also carbon neutral, using solar panels to power the studio where all their jewelry is made and committed to plant more than 300 trees each year in rural areas of South Australia to offset the entire brand’s carbon emissions.
Domestic: Free shipping on all orders. 15 day return/exchange policy on all full price products, except furniture, lighting, oversized and discounted items. All furniture, lighting, oversized and discounted items are final sale.
International (outside the U.S.): Flat $29 shipping for all orders under 4 pounds. Flat $89 shipping for all orders over 4 pounds. Furniture is not eligible for international orders. All international orders are final sale.
For more details on our shipping and returns policy click here.