Days of August The Mini Tasman in Gold
Collaboration with Nanna Woo!
- Measures 23mm x 35mm
- Locally sourced reclaimed Stainless Steel
- Hand polished to a brush finish
- Eco resin discs made by Nanna Woo
- Hand picked Tasmanian botanicals
- Welded Stainless Steel Ear Posts
- Stainless Steel ear backs
- Hypoallergenic (nickel free)
- Strong and durable
- Light and comfortable to wear
- Handcrafted in small runs in the Adelaide Studio & in Nanna Woo's Tassie Studio
- Comes packaged on a card and grey felt coin purse
** As each pair is unique, yours might look slightly different than the one pictured :)
An Australian brand, Days of August uses 100% reclaimed stainless steel to create each of their incredible jewelry pieces and accessories. Each piece is filed, polished, sanded, spot welded and finished — all by hand.
All Days of August products are sustainable with no chemicals used in their production; vegan with no animal products used or harmed; and are cut from reclaimed metal that is excess from a local Australian machinist. Days of August is also carbon neutral, using solar panels to power the studio where all their jewelry is made and committed to plant more than 300 trees each year in rural areas of South Australia to offset the entire brand’s carbon emissions.