Plat Culinary Tote
Made Trade Verified
- Preshrunk 100% organic cotton
- 13" straps
- Zero-waste design and manufacturing
- Made in San Francisco
The Plat Culinary Tote is designed to carry deliciously prepared food. Simply slide a plate or bowl through the center opening to keep items horizontal and upright. Perfect for potlucks, picnics, and everyday shopping. Zero-waste sustainable design.
- Dish: 15” x 15” (flat), holds up to 12" shallow round or square dish or pan
Casserole: 13” x 17” (flat), holds up to 9” x 13” shallow rectangle casserole, pan, or dish
- Cookware: 15” x 16” (flat) with 2" wide center gap. Holds taller round or square cookware pots or pans from 12” x 3“ to 11” x 6”.
- Grand Cookware: 14” x 17 (flat) with 2" wide center gap. Holds taller oval or rectangular cookware pots or deeper casseroles from 13” x 10” x 4.5” to 15” x 11” x 2”.
Have a question about a product? Need help with sizing, fit, or customizing a product? Ask us anything and our Customer Support team will be happy to assist you!
Hassle-free returns for U.S. orders
Exchanges and returns for store credit are free for your first request on all eligible items. Returns for a refund are subject to a $6 fee for return shipping and handling. Final sale items* are not eligible for return. Please initiate your return/exchange within 30 days of order fulfillment. All returns and exchanges must be unworn, unwashed, unused, and in original condition with tags to be eligible for return. Refunds or exchanges will not be processed for returned items that have been used or show signs of visible wear.
Final sale items
Furniture, lighting, oversized items (hampers and all rugs except bath mats), gift cards, all underwear bottoms, bodysuits, sale items noted as final sale, and orders outside the United States shipped through our shipping partner, Stackry, are all final sale. In some cases, products may have special notes indicating they are final sale as well.