Dushyant Asthana Black Hand-Printed 'The Folk' Short Sleeve Shirt
Fabric and Fit Details:
- Slim fit; think of European fit shirts
- Left chest pocket
- Color: Black with folk motif print. The actual color of the shirt may vary slightly than what is seen on the screen
- Fabric: 100% Cotton Cambric
- The fabric is entirely hand printed in Jaipur, India using traditional screen printing techniques
Sizing (in inches):
- Small - Shoulder: 16.25, Chest: 40, Shirt Length: 28
- Medium - Shoulder: 17.25, Chest: 41.5, Shirt Length: 29.5
- Large - Shoulder: 18.25, Chest: 43, Shirt Length: 31
- Extra-Large - Shoulder: 19.25, Chest: 44.5, Shirt Length: 32
Dushyant Asthana’s textiles and garments are designed in their Los Angeles studio and made in small quantities across local communities in India — celebrating the country where their founder was born and raised.
Dushyant Asthana prides itself on transparency and has an end-to-end view of where their fabric is sourced from and who tailors each garment. All garments are made from ethically sourced, fully sustainable fabrics and are produced responsibly with hand-loomed, hand-printed and hand-dyed fabrics. They also work to minimize wastage by producing their clothing lines in small batches. Each garment is classically tailored by following very specific design guidelines ensuring every piece adheres to the highest quality. Dushyant Asthana also pays their tailors fair, living wages for their timeless craft.
Domestic: Free shipping on all orders. 15 day return/exchange policy on all full price products, except furniture, lighting, oversized and discounted items. All furniture, lighting, oversized and discounted items are final sale.
International (outside the U.S.): Flat $29 shipping for all orders under 4 pounds. Flat $89 shipping for all orders over 4 pounds. Furniture is not eligible for international orders. All international orders are final sale.
For more details on our shipping and returns policy click here.